NORTH BEND CHAPEL Cremation & Funeral Service was established in 1913 at McPherson & Virginia. It was built by Dr. Hollister and its basement billiard room was the first public library of North Bend. It represents Peterson Funeral Home, Grimm Funeral Home, Campbell-Watkins Funeral Home and the early local ambulances of North Bend.
North Bend Chapel offers a convenient down town full service facility that includes a chapel, reception room, private viewing rooms and conference and funeral merchandise selection rooms. Merchandise options include caskets, burial and urn vaults, urns, clothing, printed material and registers, obituary bookmarks, video tributes, cremation jewelry and keep sakes and are available at the time of need or in advance by preplanning.
Payment terms and options are available. Pet cremation is available as well as assistance with ordering flowers and catering.
We've included photographs below. Click on an image to view a larger copy. Once viewing the larger version, click on the left and right edges to move through the image collection.