COOS BAY CHAPEL Cremation & Funeral Service was established in 1915 in Marshfield, now Coos Bay, Oregon. It’s current location on 7th & Anderson was constructed in 1960 as Campbell-Watkins Funeral Home. It represents the former locations of Wilson Undertaking Co. on 3rd & Highland, Dungan-Margeson Funeral Directors on Broadway & Elrod, Theurwachter Funeral Home on 2nd & Park and Ellingson-Groskopf, W.O. “Red” Campbell, Mills-Bryan-Sherwood Funeral Homes on 4th & Elrod and the early local ambulances of Coos Bay.
Coos Bay Chapel offers a convenient down town full service facility that includes ample parking, large chapel, reception room, private viewing rooms and conference and funeral merchandise selection rooms. Merchandise options include caskets, burial and urn vaults, urns, clothing, printed material and registers, obituary bookmarks, video tributes, cremation jewelry and keep sakes and are available at the time of need or in advance by preplanning. Payment terms and options are available. Pet cremation is available as well as assistance with ordering flowers and catering.
Click on any photo below to view larger images & use left and right arrows to browse gallery.